• You and Your means the user of the Prompt Plumbing and Electrical website.
• Our, Us, and We means Prompt Enterprises Pty Ltd trading as Prompt Plumbing and Electrical.
• The policies on this web site apply to this website which is operated by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical, under the domain name www.promptpe.com.au.
• These policies may also apply to services offered by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
• As the Prompt Plumbing and Electrical website develops and as technology evolves, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website. Prompt Plumbing and Electrical encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties.
These linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
We provide these links to you for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked website.
We reserve the right to prevent third parties from linking to this website.
TERMS OF SALE
Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices are subject to change. Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale. Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price. We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
Prices expressed to be inclusive of installation or fitting charges are subject to onsite inspection and additional installation fees may apply. Additional installation fees and surcharges may apply where goods are required to be installed outside of the metropolitan area, as determined by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical in its sole discretion.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto our system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website without notice.
Photographs of goods are for illustrative purposes only and while we do our best to ensure they match the product description, they may vary from the goods described. Images may include additional elements for demonstration purposes.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not represent or warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any liabilities (either direct, indirect, consequential or damages) arising in any way (including without limitation negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information in this website.
All payments must be made in full prior to collection or delivery.
Payments must be made via BPOINT (Secured by Commonwealth Bank) secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the Website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold, removing or editing any materials or content on the Website, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
• Please choose carefully we recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order.
• You and Prompt Plumbing and Electrical may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
• placing an electronic Order for the products using the website;
• you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
• you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery charges) on the website; and
• the acceptance of that offer by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online.
• When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the product(s) only when:
• any requirements set out in these terms have been met;
• the electronic instruction containing the offer from you enters and is recorded in our database;
• a record is created and stored in our database; and
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online receives in its account full payment from you for the product (including any applicable delivery and handling charges) and confirmation of that payment is received by our database.
• You acknowledge that:
• the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications, or the omission or failure of third party website provider or systems;
• to the extent permitted by law, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an electronic instruction for whatever reason;
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
• You will receive an email from Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you may contact us via our website.
• If your Order is not accepted by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
• Any representations made about stock availabilities are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online cannot supply a particular product, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online will be deemed to have accepted your Order on the first to occur of issue to you by email of a tax invoice for the sale and the fulfilment of your Order.
• Any order placed through the website is an offer by you to purchase the particular product(s) for the price notified (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) at the time you place the order.
• Prior to the dispatch of an order, you may cancel all or any part of an order (including orders that we have accepted) due to circumstances beyond your reasonable control but not if you simply change your mind, without any liability to us for that cancellation. If you do, then you must provide us notice (including reason) before the dispatch of an order. You cannot cancel all or any part of an order after the order has been dispatched by us.
• Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will accept product returns and provide you (at Prompt Plumbing and Electrical’s discretion) a replacement for the product (subject to availability) an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
• the product delivered is faulty or is not of merchantable quality; or
• the product delivered is not fit for its intended purposes; or
• the product delivered does not match the description on our website.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
Subject to you complying with these Terms and acceptance of your Order by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
Prompt Plumbing and Electrical aims to despatch all orders within 1-2 days. In the unlikely event that this is not possible you will be contacted at the earliest opportunity.
During the order process you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order or whether you wish the goods to be delivered and accept the delivery charges accordingly.
ORDERS FOR DELIVERY BY COURIER
The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes or parcel lockers.
On acceptance of your Order by Prompt Plumbing and Electrical, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will aim to despatch to your specified delivery address generally within 1-2 days.
You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order.
Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will use its best endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for despatch, however Prompt Plumbing and Electrical does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online cannot and will not accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third-party delivery contractors.
DELIVERIES THAT REQUIRE A FORKLIFT OR LOADING DOCK
If you are ordering a large item that requires a forklift or loading dock for delivery and you have these facilities available for the delivery, then please tick the appropriate box at the checkout. In some circumstances this may reduce your delivery charge as we will not need to cater for these requirements. Please note, if you confirm that a forklift or loading dock is available but when the delivery arrives it is not, the delivery will be aborted, and you will be charged a re-delivery fee. Your original delivery charges will not be refunded.
ORDERS FOR COLLECTION AT PROMPT PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL
The terms of this clause apply where you select to collect your Order from Prompt Plumbing and Electrical.
If you select to collect your goods from Prompt Plumbing and Electrical, you will receive an email to notify you when the Order is available for collection.
Orders for collection at Prompt Plumbing and Electrical must be collected within 21 days of you receiving the email that your Order is available for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and reorder the goods for you.
When collecting your items, you are required to supply a copy of your order confirmation email and photographic ID such as a Driver’s Licence to confirm that you are the person that has placed the order. The identification must match the billing name and address details listed on the order.
We will only hand goods over if we can be sure that the person collecting is the person who has placed the order. If you are placing an online order on behalf of a company or cannot physically pick-up the order in person, you will need to supply a copy of your Driver’s License and written consent authorising a third party to act on your behalf in picking up your order. This can be sent via email to Prompt Plumbing and Electrical at email@example.com.
TITLE AND RISK IN GOODS
Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you on delivery or collection, as the case may be.
PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARD FRAUD
The website employs BPOINT (Secured by Commonwealth Bank) secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems. We reserve the right to request additional identification from customers, and to reject orders where the ID is not supplied or does not meet our criteria.
To the extent permitted by law, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
• To the extent permitted by law, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical Online excludes all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
• errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
• you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
• personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
• any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
• any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
• any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
• the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
• Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
• You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Prompt Plumbing and Electrical, and each of its related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.
• This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Got An Emergency?
We’re On Call 24 Hours A Day
Book an Appointment! Simply send us a request and we will get back to you within the next 10 minutes.